Sunday, October 7, 2007










NL Championship Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Snakes! I love my Baby Backs/Kids whatever you want to call them! These guys are so much fun to watch, if you get a chance watch them!

In other news, I'm getting some chores done and have been working on my TWSAL project! I'm really enjoying this little dragon. DBF and I went out last night and ended up at the bookstore, where I spent too much money, but found the cutest book for his DS's 7th birthday. It's called "The Student From Zombie Island" and it's about conquering rumors and how bad they can get. It's really funny, and I enjoyed reading it! Today I've got to get him a birthday card and get it all off to him on Tuesday!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO DBF's DS!!!! You are 7 years old today. ALthough I've only known you for 8 months, you are special to me in your own way. I know your dad loves you very much too, and the decisions he has made for you this year aren't easy for him. However, this is what's best for you, and I hope you understand. I know you're happier in CA, and this is what's best for you right now. I'll get your present in the mail on Tuesday, and I really hope you like it!

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

While I'm sad that the Cubs are eliminated, I'm not surprised - it is the Cubs after all.

Good luck to your Diamondbacks! :)

Suz said...

That image is just awesome!