Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Brief Post

It's been another busy week! I'm still loving my new job and staying busy at work...finally. I'm getting a new project, and it will make my job easier, once we get the bugs worked out of the process. Until then, it's demanding more time and I've been putting in a little OT everyday!

The kids finished their first quarter at school this week and have next week off! Bummer, that we're not going to make Knotts Scary Farm next weekend, but DBF can't get the time off work when the kids and I can. Oh well, maybe next year when everything is a little more stable.

I am starting to come out of the shell I went into a couple of months ago and am posting again and sharing life with people again. I think I may have gotten my head straight this time. I've made some decisions and if anyone doesn't like them, then that's their problem not mine! (no-one here on line, but people in my personal life!

I've been stitching like crazy on You Were Hatched and plan to get an updated picture posted later this weekend! So far it's been stitching up fairly quickly, or at least a lot faster than I remember TW's stitching up last time I tried to work on one! I'm loving this one so much, I'm thinking about pulling another one of mine out to work on once this one's done!

DBF and I went to the baseball game last night, but didn't make it through all the extra innings. It was a heartbreaking loss, but at least the game went more along the lines of what I expected out of this series, than Game 1 did! I figured all of them ( and I'm thinking 7) will be a dogfight until the very end, and I'm expecting lots of extra inning games. I'm still tired and sore from that, but that's what I get for trying to sit through a 4 hour game that starts at 7 PM when I got up at 4 AM and didn't get a nap! I told DBF if we have another week night game, we have to go closer to game time so I can get a nap in!

ANyway, it's dinner time around here, and I want to get back to my project. I have a friend calling to stitch with me tonight, and I've almost reached my goal for today before she calls! I'm really pumped about that, since it means I'll have even more progress to share tomorrow!

1 comment:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's always good to see you posting, Margaret! I'm glad you were able to get to see a Diamondbacks game.