Friday, October 5, 2007

I Am Alive! A Brief Life Update and My Starting Picture for the TW SAL

I'm alive, but exhausted! My new job is going great and I just got through my first month-end, flying mostly solo! It was quite busy and I made some mistakes, but my boss was really cool about it and things seem to be going well. I really like everything about this job, except for the commute. That's minor, all things considered. Between the job and the kids and DBF, I'm really busy and don't get much time in front of the computer anymore. I have been stitching more and watching a lot of baseball. I was at the game Wednesday night and the atmosphere was electric. I can't wait to watch the game on TV tomorrow afternoon and get some stitching done! I'll be at the stadium tomorrow morning to buy projected tickets for the NL Championship series, and hopefully we'll get some decent seats! At $25 or more per ticket, I'd really like to be down low enough to actually visit my seat this time! If we can't get lower row "cheap seats" we'll pay $60 for the bleachers! GO DIAMONDBACKS!!!!!! I love "my kids"!




ANyway, as promised here's my starting picture for the TWSAL. It's my adaptation of TW's You Were Hatched that I'm doing as a birht sampler for DS. Hopefully this works, but if it didn't you can see it here!


2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Wow! I can't believe you can get tickets for $25 or $60! Tickets to the Cubs/Diamondbacks game tonight are going for $250 for standing room only...

I haven't given up hope yet, but things aren't looking good for my Cubbies... :(

Suz said...

Wow, You sound so busy! I knew you were since you've been scarce on email, but dang, you sound so busy *I* feel tired!

The start for your TW-SAL looks awesome!