Sunday, July 1, 2007

Found this on Darla's blog
Scattergories - harder than it looks! If you want to tag yourself, go for it.
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
Your Name: -Margaret
1. Famous singer/band: ---- Motley Crue
2. 4 letter word: ------ Most
3. Street name: ------ Main Street.
4. Color: -------- Magenta! One of my favorite colors!
5. Gifts/presents: ----- Money
6. Vehicle: -------- Mercury Marquis
7. Things in a souvenir shop: -- Magnets
8. Boy name: ------- Mike (The name of my first couple of boyfriends!)
9. Girl name: ------- Marilyn
10. Movie title: ------ My Fair Lady (another favorite)
11. Drink: -------- Margarillo (DBF's favorite!)
12. Occupation: ------ Marketer
13. Flower: ------- Mum, as in short for Chrysanthemum. It's the only one I could think of!
14. Celebrity: ------- Marilyn Monroe!
15. Magazine: ------- Money
16. U.S. city: ------- Mesa (aka The Other Side of the World IMNSHO
17. Pro sports teams: ---- Mets, Marlins, Mariners
18. Fruit/vegetable: ---- Mangoes
19. Reason late for work: --- Multi-car accident
20. Something you throw away: - Mud...hey, I've got kids! Money...sometimes I just waste it on junk I don't need!
21. Things you shout: ---- Make your bed! (see above reason)
22. Cartoon character: ---- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse

That's all from me for now, but this was fun! Help yourself to it, just let me know you did, so I know someone actually reads this blog! LOL

2 comments:

Darla said...

Cool beans!!!!!!!! Someone reads my blog!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm reading your blog!